Strategically located in the Interstate 95 corridor between the ports of Charleston and Savannah, our facility lies on a well-buffered, 250 acre site in the Colleton County Industrial Park. We chose this location as it is near the cement kilns and landfills that we utilize, as well as the two major ports for importing and exporting.
High Industry Standards
Adhering to EPA and state regulations, we have maintained our dedication to quality service, liability management, and cost reduction. We take pride in having a spotless record, as we work closely with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC).
Why Choose Us
Apart from the aforementioned, here are a several more reasons why you should choose us:
- Clean Management Environmental Group, Inc. is well-established, with a staff that has a combined environmental experience of more than 130 years.
- Better pricing is guaranteed, based on volume and the relationships with the facilities.
- Compliance audits are performed on all the waste facilities that we use.
- All of your paperwork and shipping documents, including manifests, profiles, LDRs, labels, and markings, are completed for you.
- Our company never changed name or number, and never filed for bankruptcy.
- Indemnification of all your liabilities is offered.
Forms, Brochures, & Other Downloads
At Clean Management Environmental Group, Inc., we make transactions easier for you. We’ve included a copy of our audit form to show the quality assurance of our facility. For special projects, please feel free to contact us.